Shuddhi Naturopathy Clinic
Dr. Anjali Sharma (BNYS)
Naturopathy is a branch of medicine that uses natural substances like diet, water, sunlight, and mud, to treat a person and also take care of mental and emotional health through YOGA.
Naturopathy is a drugless treatment that believes that diseases in the human body occur due to the misalignment of the various elements and the build-up of toxins. The cause of the disease is identified quite differently.
● Dietary modifications - A well-balanced diet and right food choices help in staying healthy, and active and reduce the risk of issues like heart disease, cancer and diabetes.
● Acupuncture – Traditional Chinese medicine uses needles to stimulate the pressure points. Acupuncture has proven beneficial in normalising hormonal imbalances, PCODs, and PCOS. In addition, it also supports treatments for infertility and improves their effectiveness, Neurological issues, pains, stroke etc
● Hydrotherapy – Various types of packs and baths are used that help improve the health of the organs applied on and also help reduce weight.
● Massage therapy, A trained massage therapist rubs and kneads the soft tissues of your body. The soft tissues include muscle, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments and skin.It improves circulation, supports organ function, and aids in muscle regeneration. We at Shuddhi Naturopathy Clinic offer Swedish Massage and Potli Massage services.
● Colour Therapy is based on the fact that different colours, coloured lights and colour charged waters have the ability to improve physical health and treat illnesses.
● Magnet therapy harnesses the power of stationary magnetic fields for the purpose of healing.
● Herbal Treatment of illnesses. Compounds from medicinal plants, leaves, barks, roots and flowers are used for the therapeutic effects that they have on our body resulting in a no side effect treatment.
It's an ancient science of healing the mind and body as a whole, which is now also backed by scientific researchers. There are various schools and centres where Yoga is practised nowadays, however, the essence of the practice has been lost. Our mission is to introduce the practice in its original form which has been proven to have healing effects.
Yogic practice is not just asanas, it's the complete eight limbs of Yoga- Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyana, Samadhi- which gives you the complete benefit. So, let's practise Yoga in its original form.
"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food"